- Old Customer Login
- New Customer Login
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
Signup / Registration:
- By Signing up at www.1dollardigitizing.com you are agreed to our terms and conditions.
- 1DOLLAR DIGITIZING reserves the right to cancel or terminate any account or membership without any prior notice, if it violate our terms and conditions, compromise our website security, fake information or due to non-payment.
- We do not allow multiple accounts at our website unless approved by us. Unapproved duplicate accounts for the same person or company will be blacklisted.
First logo free offer:
- First logo free offer is only for the companies not for the individuals. You must need to sign up using your company domain email address such as email@example.com.
- Registration with free email address such as ymail, Hotmail, gmail, etc. is not eligible for this offer.
- It only apply on the logo under 10,000 stitches. A charge will apply on the stitches above 10,000.
Logos and Artworks:
- 1 DOLLAR DIGITIZING only provides custom design, digitizing and vector art services. We do not resell or reproduce the same designs.
- We do not process artworks contain nudity or blasphemous contents towards any religion or belief system.
- 1 DOLLAR DIGITIZING reserves the right to decline any quote, order or edit request.
- Quote are only rough estimates. The actual price may vary up to +/-20%.
- We do not provide design preview with quote.
- Since we process the orders very quick, therefore cancellation requests in the first 2 hours are accepted. However, after 2 hours, we can still accept the cancellation if the order is not already in process. You can send us an email request to check.
- We do not accept cancellations if the order is already in process or processed.
Payments and refunds:
- Basic account holders are required to pay in advance whereas Business or corporate account holders may download their files before payment.
- All our payments are processed by our reseller 2checkout.com, which is USA based company. www.1dollardigitizing.com does not ask or store customer’s credit card or bank account information.
- Payments can be made via - American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Master Card, Visa, Bank Wire and paypal.
- Duplicate payments or billing error will be refunded.
- If we fail to meet the right quality in 3 editing attempts you can ask for the refund. But you may have to provide evidence. No product damage or time loss will be paid under any circumstances.
- At 1 DOLLAR DIGITIZING, we try our best to do every single job with 100% accuracy. We have an independent Quality Assurance Department who go through all the spellings and technical details of your order. However, due to manual work, there is always a chance of human error. We therefore recommend all our customers to check their logos carefully for the spellings or object details and run a test sewout to check the quality before going into bulk production. We will not accept any responsibility for the material damage or any other cost or damages due to digitizing/vector errors done. However, we will make the corrections free of charge.
- Quality is our guarantee. If we were unable to achieve a higher standard of quality in 3 attempts, we would refund your money or accept the cancelation of the order if not already paid. We may ask for the photos of the sewouts as evidence.
Upcharge, Editing and Turnaround time:
- 1 DOLLAR DIGITIZING reserves the right to change our prices anytime without a prior notice.
- All our prices are in US Dollars but we accept payments in your local currencies as well.
- A minimum charge (the price of 6000 stitches) will apply on the Logos under 6000 stitches.
- 10% upcharge on 3D digitizing and applique designs digitizing.
- 20% upcharge on the file formats PXF/POF, NGS or ISI
- 30% upcharge on Photo digitizing and chain stitch digitizing.
- Editing charge will apply on the artworks requiring modifications.
- There is no charge for the quality improvement edits if requested in 15 days of the order completion. There may be a charge after that.
- Change in size or details after the job done will be subject to a charge depending on nature of the job.
- Standard delivery time is minimum 24 hours but it may take up to 48 hours depending on the workload and complexity of the job. For the rush jobs, if we are unable to meet the delivery time, we will charge as per the standard turn around time.
- 25% upcharge on the rush job within 12 hours.
- 50% upcharge on the super rush job within 8 hours.
- 1 DOLLAR DIGITIZING will not be held responsible for any time loss that is affected by unforeseen natural or technical problems. However, we may compensate with the rush fees if any.